Cog plans to relax about the difficulty


Today on Cog consider, we will just relax. To relax, maybe take a moment, do you know? More specifically about the difficulty of video games. Infuse Chai tea, put on soft music, turn on a scented candle. If that's not enough, try several dozens of scented candles at a time. Turn on a brilliant torch that Gondor reminds you, finally. It's time, Gondor. We have sent so many voice messages, Gondor.

Lesson Cogs - Planning Simplified | Teaching Ideas | Teacher Vlog Once upon a time, I was full of purple pride and venom on difficulty levels. I thought the default level, the recommended location on the dial was the place to be. Transform it into easy? Not on your life, good gentleman! I would fall earlier on my sword as ever to give an inch of land! This was followed by the recovery of my mustache, the loading of my rifle and death in a cloud of smoke and viscera. Do you like these extended references to the Second Boers War? Eh? Eh?

Anyway, the fact is that my old man was a moron. Do you know what kind of stubbornness gives you? PICS OF ARTERIAL Pressure and Electronic Damaged! If you crush your head against the wall, tasted the blood of a bitten language and swim in a barbaric rage, stop! Take ten deep breaths and turn off this shit. You have nothing to prove to any1. You always play the game as planned. You did not deceive, nor the game, nor your God (represented here by a Mario night light in a pope hat). It's still not enough?

Think about it like this: easy mode is an essential element to develop your own skills in a specific video game. You have to crawl before we can walk, you know? I was messing up with Yakuza 0 when I arrived at the first real boss. He put me on the test at least 20 times before I understood. Once the mode easy activated, I gave him a kick in the ass. And you know what? I always felt good! I always had the impression of having nourished a Japanese mafia chief with his front teeth for a midnight snack. Absolutely nothing wrong with solving this problem as I did.


I can not talk about the need for more accessibility options in games. This seems to be a net gain for all people involved every time it happens, but that's all I know. What I can say is that my own philosophy has changed. Pride can take walking a short thrown. You use all the tools that are offered to you to win. If the developers have programmed it, I would obviously be silly not to take the hand. If I want to go back and make a difficult race during my second round, I'll do it. And I have! If I'm coming enough, I'll absolutely turn these dials. So the next time you start a migraine with an unpleasant challenge in a difficult game, take a moment. Search these menus, disable this shit and give yourself a pause. You deserved it.

Comments